- About Us
- HyperIg PL100
- HyperIg Ubiquinol
- YOUR HEALTH
- ORDER NOW
- Contact Us
- HyperIgPL100 for Athletes
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· What is HyperIg PL100™?
HyperIg PL100 is pure, whole hyperimmune egg-protein that helps the body maintain immune homeostasis, immunological balance. It partners with the body optimizing energy, health and athletic performance. It is an IgY supplement and is a breakthrough in vitamins and supplements.
· What is hyperimmune egg?
Hyperimmune egg is a concentrate of a wide variety of naturally-occurring antibodies and other immune factors.
· What is homeostasis and why is it important?
Homeostasis, from the Greek words for "same" and "steady," is the body's
ability to maintain all its organ systems (immune, hormonal, nervous, emotional, etc.) in their proper balance.
· So why can’t I just eat regular chicken eggs to get the same benefits?
You could, if you want to eat 30-40 eggs per day!
· What is the importance of kosher certification?
The word means “fit”, “proper”. Many consumers including Seventh Day Adventists, Jewish people, Muslims, vegans and vegetarians purchase kosher products because they feel these foods have a powerful energy. Receiving kosher certification means that all the ingredients, machinery and processing followed strict food safety and hygienic standards. The equipment has to be totally cleaned before the production run and the process is under supervision for the entire time.
· Has HyperIg PL100™ been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)?
The FDA does not approve or disapprove dietary supplements. It has jurisdiction only over prescription medications and devices. Vitamins and minerals are also not approvable by the FDA. HyperIg PL100 does however have a FDA designation as self-affirmed GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) ingredient.
· What information can I show my health practitioner(s) when discussing HyperIg PL100?
The Prescribers’ Digital Reference, the leading provider of clinical, relevant information has the information that they are seeking.
· Where is HyperIg PL100™ manufactured?
HyperIg PL100™ is produced and packaged exclusively in the U.S.A. in USDA inspected facilities. Only U.S.A. chicken farms and manufacturing facilities are utilized.
· How do I know HyperIg PL100™ is safe for consumption?
Every batch of protein is manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and rigorously tested for safety and efficacy.
· Is HyperIg PL100™ egg protein?
HyperIg PL100™ is pure whole egg protein.
· Is HyperIg PL100™ free of gluten or sugar?
It is free of gluten, sugar, sucrose, caffeine, fructose, soy, etc.
· My friend with a health issue has said it made a major difference in her quality of life. Can HyperIg PL100™ help me with my XYZ condition?
No supplement is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It was not HyperIg PL-100™ that changed her life, but her own immune system in partnership with HyperIg PL-100™ that let the body heal itself.
· I already take vitamins and minerals, why should I add HyperIg PL100™ to my daily diet?
HyperIg PL100™ is not a vitamin, mineral, or herb. It is in a class all of its own. You know people who eat right, watch their weight, exercise, and take handfuls of vitamins and minerals. Yet they still wake up stiff in the morning, or find they are exhausted at the end of the day or their stress is “killing” them. HyperIg PL100 takes you beyond nutrition and exercise to help support healthy inflammatory and immune responses.
· What is the best way to introduce HyperIg PL100™ into my diet?
Gradually introduce HyperIg PL100™ into your diet, to give your body a chance to gently rebalance and start its healing process. Mornings are best. Start with ¼ of a scoop for 3-4d , then ½ of a scoop once a day for 3-4 days, then a level scoop for 2-3 days. Taking 2-3 servings/day consistently will result in significant differences in quality of life.
HyperIg PL100 may be added to any non-boiling food or drink. Since HyperIg PL100 is a pure protein, it will not dissolve when put into a beverage; it will be suspended. Foods and drinks such as puddings, cereal, yogurt, chocolate milk, and whole fruit/vegetable juice, shakes, or products such as V8 Fusion, have been used. You only need 2-3” of fluid to drink the Hyper PL100. As mentioned below make sure the product does not have enzymes.
· Must HyperIg PL100™ be taken on an empty stomach?
HyperIg PL100™ can be taken with food.
· Can I take multiple servings all at once?
Yes, you may take multiple servings at one time. Since HyperIg PL100™ is pure protein, it is best to not added it to drinks containing enzymes or fiber. The enzymes break proteins down and fiber may bind the protein letting it be carried out of the intestines too quickly.
· How many servings of HyperIg PL100™ are best?
At 2 servings a day, people tell us how great they feel, and many feel even better when they are on more than 2 servings. Since we are all differently affected by external and internal stressors, the exact number of servings for each individual differs. Gradually work up 2 servings a day and see how you feel. Then you can always back down or go up an extra serving or two.
· How many servings are too many?
HyperIg PL100™ is pure egg protein; if you can eat eggs you can consume HyperIg PL100™. Each serving [4.5g] of HyperIg PL100™ is equivalent to 1/3 of an egg. Some people have consumed up to 30 servings a day for months without any ill effects.
· When should I increase the number of servings I consume on a daily basis?
Increase your servings when you are tired a lot of the time, stressed, under the weather or not feeling right. Many start increasing the numbers of servings they take when the holidays are approaching. You can always return to a lower number of servings when you are feeling better.
· Can I take HyperIg PL100 in the evening hours?
If caffeine disrupts your sleep, we suggest that you take HyperIg PL100™ during the morning hours. HyperIg PL100™ will not make you “jittery” as it does not contain caffeine. Many people have found that it helps them “sleep like a baby” for the first time in years. Health practitioners on late evening/night shift find it really helps them stay awake if they take HyperIg PL100 before or during their shift. See what works best for you.
· Will Taking Enzymes Interfere With The Action Of HyperIg PL100?
Our body naturally contains enzymes that digest foods, especially proteins. Enzymes typically end in “ase” or “sin”. Some enzymes are: amylase, pepsin or trypsin. HyperIg PL100 is pure protein. Enzymes may degrade the PL100 and decrease its activity so it is best not to add it in the same beverage that contains added enzymes. Also, once your digestive tract is balanced, you may find that enzymes are no longer necessary.
· Can HyperIg PL100 Be Added To A Fiber Drink?
Fiber increases the transit speed at which food goes through the digestive tract. Putting PL100 into a fiber drink may cause the PL100 to move too rapidly through the gut, not permitting it to interact as well with the immune cells in the walls of the intestine. It is best to take your fiber as a separate drink.
· I am on HyperIg PL100™ and I have cramping and bloating.
This response is rare but is usually associated with the fact that the person did NOT introduce the protein gradually. You may wish to stop completely for a few days and once the digestive tracts has calmed down, start up again gradually as recommended above. If this does not work, please contact us.
· I just started taking HyperIg PL100™ and I am not feeling well—what might I do differently?
There are two main reasons why you may not feel well:
1) You are on herbal-like products or
2) You started too rapidly and did not give your body a chance to balance naturally. Now start over again by gradually stopping any herbs that you are on and/or wait until you feel better. When ready to try again, start gradually with 1/8 of a serving every other day for a week, then go to 1/4 of a serving every day for 3-4 days. After 3-4 days go to a ½ of a serving for several days, until you’re at a whole serving. Most people report they feel best at 2-3 servings/day.
· Can I take HyperIg PL100™ with prescription medications?
Medications do not interfere with HyperIg PL100™ or vice versa.
· Should I stop my prescription drugs when starting HyperIg PL100™ or because I am feeling so much better?
Absolutely not! Just because you are feeling better doesn’t mean that you should change or stop your medications without talking to your prescribing health practitioner.
· What supplements can I take along with HyperIg PL100™?
We recommend starting with a “clean” slate. It’s best not to take any herb- like products, animal, or plant extracts when you are starting out with trying HyperIg PL100™. You can add them back later one at a time when you know how much HyperIg PL100™ makes you feel best.
· Do I need to refrigerate HyperIg PL100™?
A cool location is sufficient. It is not necessary to refrigerate HyperIg PL100™ but avoid moisture by tightly closing lids, etc.
· How much HyperIg PL100™ should I give my child?
Start with 1/8 of a serving for several days, then a ¼ for a few days. Depending on the child’s health go to ½ of a scoop and see what happens. If the parent desires more, then go to a ¾ or a full scoop every day. Be guided by how your child feels and acts. See how your child focuses and his/her energy to decide if you are at the appropriate amount. The child should be less “hyper” but more focused.
· Do people taking HyperIg PL100™ for a long time become "tolerant" or "dependent" on it?
Have you been taking your vitamins for many years? Have you become “dependent” on your daily vitamins? One does not become “dependent” on HyperIg PL100. In terms of tolerance, individuals have been on the same number of servings for decades and still see a difference in their quality of life. All we do when we consume HyperIg PL100™ is provide our body with a buffet of products that help support immune function. The immune factors in HyperIg PL100™ last only a few days in our bodies.
· Will taking HyperIg PL100™ increase my cholesterol levels?
Over the years it has become apparent that the amount of dietary cholesterol consumed has little affect on one’s cholesterol numbers. One serving of HyperIg PL100™ is only 1/3 of an egg. You would need to consume 3 scoops of HyperIg PL100™ to equal the same amount of cholesterol as one egg. When your immune system is balanced, cholesterol levels will be supported at healthy levels.*
· I have diabetes, can I still take HyperIg PL100™?
Just start gradually as recommended with 1/8-1/4 of a serving of HyperIg PL100™ and monitor your glucose levels to make sure you are not re-balancing too rapidly.
· Can a pregnant woman take HyperIg PL100™?
HyperIg PL100™ is only egg. If you can eat eggs then you can consume HyperIg PL100™. Many mothers have taken HyperIg PL100™ through their pregnancy and were impressed as to how attentive and healthy their infants were. Of course, as with any changes in diet and exercise during pregnancy, you should consult with your health professional.
· Can a nursing mother take HyperIg PL100™?
If you can eat eggs, you can consume HyperIg PL100™. Each serving of HyperIg PL100™ is equivalent to 1/3 of an egg. (Please see response above.)
· Can a transplant patient take HyperIg PL100?
HyperIg PL100™ is only egg. If you can eat eggs then you can consume HyperIg PL100™. HyperIg PL100™ is not an immune "booster" it helps the body balance immunological responses. But as ALWAYS you MUST check with your physician before adding supplements into your diet.
· How is HyperIg PL100™ different from so-called “immune boosters”?
HyperIg PL100 does not “boost” immune function, it partners with the body to help it achieve immunological homeostasis, balance. Some people attack their own healthy tissue, This is called having an autoimmune response. In these individuals, their immune systems are “over reactive”. They don’t need to “boost” their immune systems any more than they have already; they need to balance it not “boost” it. When the body is in balance, it "knows" when it needs to increase or limit inflammation.
· The Company is called BeyondIgY- For what does “IgY” stand?
Antibodies, known scientifically as immunoglobulins, are large Y-shaped proteins that attach to pathogens or mutating cells marking them for destruction by white blood cells. Mammals produce 5 different types of immunoglobulin classes: IgG, IgM, IgA, IgD and IgE. Birds, and certain species have IgY as their major type of antibody. In eggs, IgY is found in high concentrations in the yolk. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4617726/
· Can hyperimmune egg give me a competitive edge in sports?
For years, many professional athletes and weekend warriors have been using hyperimmune egg, a natural, non-prescription ingredient to enhance their competitive edge and increase their strength and endurance.
This protein is protected by over 100 U.S. and international patents and patent applications and was listed in the Physician’s Desk Reference of Non-Prescription Drugs and Dietary Supplements.
Consumption of three (3) or more servings/day of this ingredient has been clinically proven to help the body with its potential of increasing performance, stamina, and recovery— without the use of steroids, artificial stimulants, or medications. [Since this protein is an all-natural product, there is no down-side to using this unique ingredient throughout one’s entire athletic career.]
A double-blind placebo-controlled trial at a major University sports department has shown that it helps the body*:
· Naturally stimulate growth hormone release.
· Significantly increase upper body muscular strength and endurance.
· Support rapid and enhanced muscle repair after exercise.
· Increase its potential for greater physical performance with lower heart rates.
· Produce more muscular power with less effort.
· Increase muscle repair during recovery.
· Significantly lower levels of muscle soreness in the 24 hours following exercise.
· Produce high levels of both anaerobic and aerobic energy.
1) The United States Military tested the hyperimmune egg in a double blind placebo trial. [This means that no one knew if they were taking the product with hyperimmune egg or without.]
The results of the study showed no increase in cholesterol levels in these individuals, and instead that their cardiovascular systems were supported. https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/34a26b_88ecdba8f81a4615a000ee655c38d054.pdf
2) In formal clinical trials, no physicians have ever reported increased cholesterol levels in subjects using hyperimmune egg .
HyperIg PL100 is an all-natural protein that helps the body return to immunological balance.
ORDER HyperIg PL100 NOW
Multiple US and International patents.
For consistent quality.
Pre-clinical and clinical published trials.
The Brilliance of Nature Enhanced by Science
Consult with a health professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program. As with any nutritional supplement, always consult with a health professional if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not consume this whole egg protein if you have life-threatening reactions to egg.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.